Submitting tasks in the most effective way can be challenging.
To help you navigate this process, here is a quick guide to get you started.
Adjusting to submitting tasks without meetings may feel unfamiliar, especially if you have been accustomed to working with companies that rely on meetings.
The beauty of the HubSpot Admin service is that it allows for efficient tactical action vs. time-consuming meetings.
In this article, we will provide you with helpful tips on how to streamline your work and achieve faster results with fewer revisions, making life easier for both you and your HubSpot Admin Program team.
Have a clear understanding of what you want
- Clearly articulate your goals and objectives
- Give feedback that is clear and concise.
- Break down your tasks into bullet points to clearly outline what you want to accomplish.
Utilize visual aids such as screenshots, images, links, and screen recordings to enhance your communication.
- Provide a link to a landing page that you would like to share with us.
- Include an email that you have received previously.
- Include a video recording demonstrating a specific action or behavior
Providing a clear description of your vision helps to save time for both you and our team, and it accelerates the entire process with fewer revisions.